ESRC in the News
- ESRC researcher Gary Pickering is featured in a CBC article titled "Winemaking adapts in face of changing climate". To read the full article, click here.
- ESRC researchers Steven Renzetti, Diane Dupont, Tim Heinmiller, and Ryan Plummer "have received federal funds to set-up a research network to look at the economic, political and social aspects of water-related issues". Click here to read the full article, Brock takes lead on major water research network, in the Brock news.
- ESRC raises the UN flag at Brock. To read more, check out the article in the Brock News here.
- BESRU officially transitions to ESRC
- BESRU members, Diane Dupont, Steven Renzetti, Tim Heinmiller, Ryan Plummer and Brad May are featured in the Brock News: "Research Looks at the Future of Water".
- BESRU makes application to transition to a Research Centre. To read our application, click here. We welcome input at BESRU@brocku.ca.
- Professor Steven Renzetti was awarded $20,000 by SSHRC to support the completion of a Partnership Grant application. Renzetti, along with BERSU members Diane Dupont, Ryan Plummer and Tim Heinmiller, is applying for funding to create the Water Economics, Policy and Governance Network.
- COVVI takes the lead on climate change research for Ontario's grape wine industry.
- Richard Mitchell releases his report from our March workshop titled Social-Ecological Inventories: Building Resilience to Environmental Change Within Biosphere Reserves
- See Steven Renzetti on the Buisness News Network discussing "Water Woes"
- In the Welland Tribune: "Carbon count just the beginning for Brock"
- In the Brock News: "Brock launches new research unit for environmental sustainability"