ESRC in the News
- ESRC researcher Gary Pickering is featured in a CBC article titled "Winemaking adapts in face of changing climate". To read the full article, click here.
- ESRC researchers Steven Renzetti, Diane Dupont, Tim Heinmiller, and Ryan Plummer "have received federal funds to set-up a research network to look at the economic, political and social aspects of water-related issues". Click here to read the full article, Brock takes lead on major water research network, in the Brock news.
- ESRC raises the UN flag at Brock. To read more, check out the article in the Brock News here.
- BESRU officially transitions to ESRC
- BESRU members, Diane Dupont, Steven Renzetti, Tim Heinmiller, Ryan Plummer and Brad May are featured in the Brock News: "Research Looks at the Future of Water".
- BESRU makes application to transition to a Research Centre. To read our application, click here. We welcome input at BESRU@brocku.ca.
- Professor Steven Renzetti was awarded $20,000 by SSHRC to support the completion of a Partnership Grant application. Renzetti, along with BERSU members Diane Dupont, Ryan Plummer and Tim Heinmiller, is applying for funding to create the Water Economics, Policy and Governance Network.
- COVVI takes the lead on climate change research for Ontario's grape wine industry.
- Richard Mitchell releases his report from our March workshop titled Social-Ecological Inventories: Building Resilience to Environmental Change Within Biosphere Reserves
- See Steven Renzetti on the Buisness News Network discussing "Water Woes"
- In the Welland Tribune: "Carbon count just the beginning for Brock"
- In the Brock News: "Brock launches new research unit for environmental sustainability"
Interested in Joining ESRC?
As of May 1st, 2013, our membership categories and procedures have undergone some changes. Please visit our Membership page to see how you can join ESRC. If you have any questions, please contact our Membership Manager, Atsuko Hashimoto.
Interested in Signing up for our Mailing List or Volunteering with ESRC?
If you are interested in keeping up-to-date with ESRC news, events, volunteer opportunities, and more, please sign up for our mailing list here.