The Tecumseh Centre for Aboriginal Research and Education offers several options for those interested in working in an indigenous teaching environment.
The programs incorporate Indigenous learning preferences and cultural diversity. Our community-based curriculum model relies on qualified local Indigenous educators to facilitate your educational journey. Courses are offered in a facilitated learning cohort model in locations across the province. A selection of Indigenous Studies courses are offered on campus.
- BEd in Indigenous Adult Education
- Certificate in Indigenous Adult Education or Indigenous Language
- BEd Primary/Junior (Indigenous)
- Minor in Indigenous Studies
- Gidayaamin — Indigenous Certificate Program
Not an Ontario Secondary School applicant? Find your admissions criteria here.