Indigenous Educational Studies programs offer several options for those interested in working with Indigenous communities or in an Indigenous teaching environment.
The programs incorporate Indigenous learning preferences and cultural diversity. Our community-based curriculum model relies on qualified local Indigenous educators to facilitate your educational journey. Courses are offered in a facilitated learning cohort model in locations across the province. A selection of Indigenous Educational Studies courses are offered on campus.
- BEd in Indigenous Adult Education
- Certificate in Aboriginal Adult Education
- BEd Primary/Junior (Aboriginal)
- Minor in Indigenous Studies
- Gidayaamin Indigenous Certificate Program
Not an Ontario Secondary School applicant? Find your admissions criteria here.