The Tecumseh Centre for Aboriginal Research and Education offers several options for those interested in working in an indigenous teaching environment.
The programs incorporate Aboriginal learning preferences and cultural diversity. Our community-based curriculum model relies on qualified local Aboriginal educators to facilitate your educational journey. Courses are offered in a facilitated learning cohort model in locations across the province. A selection of Indigenous Studies courses are offered on campus.
- BEd in Aboriginal Adult Education
- Certificate in Aboriginal Adult Education or Aboriginal Language
- BEd Primary/Junior (Aboriginal)
- Minor in Indigenous Studies
- Gidayaamin — Indigenous Certificate Program