The LINCubator is Brock’s incubation program for early-stage startups that have launched or are close to launching their business. Over 6 months, participants in the LINCubator will review their business, their business growth goals and will develop an actionable roadmap by the end of the program.
This is a hands-on program where participants will be actively working on their business challenges each week with Brock LINC staff, external mentors, and other entrepreneurs in the program.
To be eligible for the program, businesses must have completed Brock LINC’s NAVIGATE program or receive approval from Brock LINC staff to participate in the program.
There is no cost to participate, though enrollment in the program will be capped to ensure small groups and personalized feedback and mentorship. Brock LINC does not take equity or share in the IP of participating businesses. All participants who successfully complete the program will receive a certificate of completion.
Contact the Brock LINC at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out when our next offering of the LINCubator program.
Participants in the program will have access to Brock LINC co-working space, meeting rooms, coaching and mentorship support, and other incubation services during the program.
Learn more about The LINCubator
The LINCubator is open to early-stage businesses in Niagara and surrounding areas that are close to launching or have recently launched their business and looking to grow. Participants in the LINCubator will learn about topics related to growing their business, and will develop a business growth roadmap.
For businesses that are not yet at this stage, please apply to the NAVIGATE program.
Businesses in the LINCubator can expect to:
- Identify the key challenges or growth opportunities for the business
- Get different perspectives on your business issues
- Work in small groups on a weekly basis with Brock LINC staff, mentors and other entrepreneurs
- Develop actionable plans for your business
- Make contacts with other entrepreneurship programs and resources in the local ecosystem
The LINCubator is open to current Brock University students (both undergraduate and graduate students), Brock Alumni and community members in the Niagara region and surrounding areas.
Other eligibility criteria include:
- Successfully completed Brock LINC’s NAVIGATE program
- You are open to receiving feedback and mentorship on your business
- You are able to attend in-person sessions between January 2024 – May 2024.
LINCubator will be delivered over a 6-month period with weekly in-person workshops and mentorship sessions.
- Orientation & Welcome
- Review of Value Proposition & Business Model Canvas
- Goal Setting for Your Business
- Reviewing Your Market & Customer
- Reviewing Your Product and/or Service Strategy
- Reviewing Your Marketing Strategy
- Reviewing Your Sales Plan & Process
- Improving Processes & Operations
- Human Resource Planning
- Reviewing Your Financial Plan & Projections
- Risk Management & Business Continuity Planning
- Finalizing the Business Growth Roadmap & Wrap Up
Weekly in-person sessions will take place on Tuesdays from 2:00-5:00pm at the Brock LINC at Brock University.
Applications are now CLOSED for the LINCubator program.
Connect with the Brock LINC at email@example.com to find out about the next offering of the LINCubator.