Undergraduate Applications For International Applicants
See additional important notes below prior to applying
OUAC 105F: Full-time September international applicants
OUAC TEAS: Full-time September – One-year Teacher Education (BEd)
Online applications for Undergraduate Studies:
- Letter of Permission
(applicants wishing to take a course at Brock who are currently completing a degree at another Canadian university)
- IELP/Undergraduate Conditional: Full-time January, May, or September
(see IELP/Conditional information prior to applying)
- International Foundation Program : see brocku.ca/ifp for more information
- Full-time International Applicants : Full-time start in September
Prior to applying please read the following important information:
- In order to apply online, you must have a valid credit card.
- If you cannot complete the application immediately, an email will be sent with a link allowing you access to the application.
- An incomplete application will expire two weeks after your first activate it.
- Please provide a valid email address. Make sure your mailbox is not full and any emails are not automatically sent to your ‘trash’ box.
- These applications are for external applicants – not Brock students or alumni. If you have ever registered in courses (even if you dropped all courses and never attended) and/or attended Brock University contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com before applying (exceptions: In-Service – Teacher Education Additional Qualifications, One-year Teacher Education (BEd), Letter of Permission applicants).
- International applicants (on a study permit) are not eligible for part-time study.
- All applicants should review admission requirements prior to admission (refer to the appropriate link on the right hand side of this page).
- Once your application is submitted and paid, you cannot make changes. If you wish to make a change, DO NOT submit a new application. Contact Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org