Experience Niagara! Get Involved!
One of the best ways to experience Niagara is through community involvement.
Throughout the year, there are many ways that students can get involved in the local community at Brock University and in Niagara!
Some of the volunteer activities include:
- Participate with Student & Community Outreach in one of many volunteer days
- Help out a local charity by fundraising or joining in a food drive
Make sure to pick up your IELP Volunteer Passport to keep track of your volunteer experiences! The Volunteer Passports can be picked up at the Information Desk (IC 2nd floor). For more information visit IELP Volunteer Passports.
To find out more about all of the volunteer opportunities, please email email@example.com.
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
- Rankin Cancer Run
- If you are participating in the Rankin Cancer Run, meet Monica and Leon at the St. Catharines Downtown Bus Terminal at 8:30am on Saturday, May 25th. We will take bus 109 (Geneva) to the Grantham Lion’s Club on Niagara Street.
If you are not taking the St. Catharines city bus with us, please meet at the Brock University tent at Grantham Lion's Club to sign in with the Cultural Assistants.
Remember to wear comfortable clothes and shoes, especially if you plan to run!
If you have not registered for the Rankin Cancer Run and you would like to participate, please visit the Information Desk (2nd floor IC) by 4:00pm on Friday, May 24th to fill out a form and pay the $10.00 registration fee.
- IELP Newspaper Club
For more volunteer opportunities you can visit:
- Student & Community Outreach website for more information about Brock events
- Niagara Volunteer Connections database for more information about Community volunteer opportunities
- Brock University's Career Zone website for more information about Brock and Niagara Community volunteer opportunities