We have many events planned for you throughout the year! Please keep checking back to this page for updated information.
For more events, check out the ExperienceBU portal to see the many events and ways to get involved while at Brock!
Also, check out our Community Involvement (Volunteering) page for upcoming volunteer opportunities!
- Tuesday, March 4th at 12:00pm and 1:00pm (IC 207)
- Thursday, March 6th at 10:00am (IC 207)
- Thursday, March 6th at 11:00am (English Zone)
- Tuesday, March 11th at 12:00pm and 1:00pm (IC 207)
- Thursday, March 13th at 10:00am and 11:00am (English Zone)
- Tuesday, March 18th at 12:00pm and 1:00pm (IC 207)
- Thursday, March 20th at 10:00am and 11:00am (IC 207)
- Tuesday, March 25th at 12:00pm and 1:00pm (IC 207)
- Thursday, March 27th at 10:00am and 11:00am (IC 207)
Volunteers - For Conversation Cafes held in the English Zone (IC Student Lounge), please meet at the Information Desk (2nd floor of the IC) 5 minutes prior to the start of the Conversation Cafe.
What: Join your classmates for the Conversation Cafes! It's a great way to practice your English skills.
Thursday, March 6th
Celebration of Nations
Who: Brock University
When: Thursday, March 6th from 11:00am - 2:00pm
Where: Pond Inlet
What: Celebrate Brock University's diversity! For more information about Celebration of Nations, visit the Celebration of Nations website.
Can my wife/husband/child/friend come for the trip?
Yes! Please bring your friend or family member with you for trips. You MUST sign up in advance.
See Patrick in office 231 of the International Centre to ask about trips/prices and to sign up & pay for your guest.