We welcome conference and individual guests each year to campus year round starting September 18, 2022. The Brock campus is in the heart of Niagara, we are just minutes from major tourist attractions like Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Lowenberger Residence offers affordable and practical accommodations starting in September of this year. This semi-suite style residence is appropriate for short-term accommodation for individual travellers requiring accommodation for 1-6 nights.
A single guest bedroom is appropriate for one guest. The bedroom offers one single/twin bed complete with linens and student furnishings that include a desk and chair. The adjoining washroom is shared and accessible from both guest bedrooms. The room can be secured from both the hallway and the washroom to provide a private bedroom experience. For a more detailed description and room layouts visit our Lowenberger Residence building page here.
Parking is not included. For parking rates visit the Parking Services website. Passes are purchased through the HONK app.
Brock guests and friends
We offer affordable short-term rates for Brock staff, alumni, faculty and students. Please contact the South Service desk for further information.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 24-hour Service Desk
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Small towel and bar soap for each guest
- Pay-per-use laundry in the building
Standard Room Rates for 2022
- $79/night plus HST – Single Guest Bedroom – 1 guest (1 – 6 nights)
- $119/night plus HST – Double Guest Bedroom – 2 Guests (1-6 nights)
- $189/night plus HST- Private Guest Pod – 1-3 guests (1-6 nights)
- Student, Faculty/Alumni and staff discount codes are available by contacting the South Service Desk.