CURRENT HOUSING APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE
APPLICATIONS CURRENTLY CLOSED
Brock University protects your privacy and your Personal Information. The Personal Information requested on this application form is collected under the authority of The Brock University Act, 1964, section 3 and in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (“FIPPA”). The information will be used in support of your residence experience, from application to check out. Direct any questions about this collection to the Manager, Housing Admissions and Administration, of Housing Services at Brock University at (905) 688-5550, ext. 3370 or see www.brocku.ca/housing.
Housing Admissions Support and Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply to residence
- It is essential that your browser is set to enable pop-ups/cookies
- Go to my.brocku.ca
- Log in using your Brock username and password.
- Click the Applicant and Student Self Serve tab.
- Click Apply for Residence at the bottom right of the page.
- Select the application period that you wish to apply for
- Click on the link to update your personal details (not applicable for Spring Summer applications). This must be done first.
- Once you have completed updating your personal details, you will be redirected back to the hub page where you can now complete the application.
How to apply for student housing
You must select UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS first in order to start your application.
There are a number of issues you may encounter that include browsers, cookies and/or the device you are on. Please review the following trouble shooting steps.
- Do not use a bookmark to call up the web application.
- If you are using a mobile device use a laptop or desktop and try again.
- Clear the cookies and the history for the browser you are using.
- Try at least 2 browsers (clear cookies and history for each) since it may be an issue with that browser.
If you have done/tried all of the above and still are experiencing issues then submit a request for assistance to our technical support person. Submit your request here.
Students must login using their Campus ID, which is the six-digit letter and number combination (e.g. ab14cd).
You are on the wrong tab. At the top of the page, click on the “Applicant and Student Self Serve” tab to see the icon for the residence application.
You may be getting this error while navigating the housing web application and using the browser back button instead of the NEXT or BACK buttons in the application. You browser gets confused on what page they should be calling up. A good first step is to log out of the web portal, clear your history, reboot your computer and log back in.
Usually the residence channel is on the right side. It has a blue bar with Residence in white at the top and the “Apply to Residence” icon. If you can’t see it on the right side, scroll down or check on the left side of the page. It’s possible the icon has been minimized so you will only see the blue bar with Residence and no icon. Click on the white arrow in the blue bar to open the channel and see the “Apply to Residence” icon. If you still can’t see the channel, go to the top right side of the page and click Add More on the menu bar. You will see any inactive channels that can be added to the page.
To see a sample screenshot of what the residence icon looks like on the portal click here.
Pop-ups have not been enabled on your browser. Please go into your settings to enable pop-ups.