How to apply for residence
- It is essential that your browser is set to enable pop-ups/cookies
- Go to my.brocku.ca
- Log in using your Brock username and password.
- Click the Applicant and Student Self Serve tab.
- Click Apply for Residence at the bottom right of the page.
- Select the application period that you wish to apply for
- Click on the link to update your personal details (not applicable for Spring Summer applications).
- Once you have completed updating your personal details, you will be redirected back to the hub page where you can now complete the application.
Applications and application fees for Spring Summer Residence are on a first come, first served basis. For more information on Fall Winter residence, please https://brocku.ca/residence/apply/applying-to-residence-2018-19/
Applications and application fees for September 2018 are due by June 1, 2018 for those who qualify for the residence guarantee. All other students are assigned on a first come, first served basis. Late applications will be accepted and assigned as space remains available.
Applications for May – August 2018 (Spring Summer) are still being accepted
Application for September 2018 – April 2019 (Fall Winter) are now available.
We continue to accept applications after the deadline and process them when we receive the application fee but we will give priority to assigning those who meet our deadline. We hope to inform everyone of the outcome of their application for September 2018 no later than the week of June 25, 2018.
Students must login using their campus ID, which is the six-digit letter and number combination (e.g. ab14cd)
To view a sample screenshot of the portal where the residence application will be found, click here.
You are on the wrong tab. At the top of the page, click on the “Applicant and Student Self Serve” tab to see the icon for the residence application.
Usually the residence channel is on the right side. It has a blue bar with Residence in white at the top and the “Apply to Residence” icon below. If you can’t see it on the right side, scroll down or check on the left side of the page. It’s possible the icon has been minimized so you will only see the blue bar with Residence and no picture. Click on the white arrow in the blue bar to open up the channel and see the icon. If you still can’t see the channel, go to the top right side of the page and click Add More on the menu bar. You will see any inactive channels that can be added to the page.
Pop-ups have not been enabled on your browser. Please go into your settings to enable pop-ups.