How to apply for residence
- It is essential that your browser is set to enable pop-ups/cookies
- Go to my.brocku.ca
- Log in using your Brock username and password.
- Click the Applicant and Student Self Serve tab.
- Click Apply for Residence at the bottom right of the page.
- Select the application period that you wish to apply for
- Click on the link to update your personal details (not applicable for Spring Summer applications).
- Once you have completed updating your personal details, you will be redirected back to the hub page where you can now complete the application.
How to apply for residence at Brock University
Students must login using their campus ID, which is the six-digit letter and number combination (e.g. ab14cd)
You are on the wrong tab. At the top of the page, click on the “Applicant and Student Self Serve” tab to see the icon for the residence application.
Usually the residence channel is on the right side. It has a blue bar with Residence in white at the top and the “Apply to Residence” icon below. If you can’t see it on the right side, scroll down or check on the left side of the page. It’s possible the icon has been minimized so you will only see the blue bar with Residence and no picture. Click on the white arrow in the blue bar to open up the channel and see the icon. If you still can’t see the channel, go to the top right side of the page and click Add More on the menu bar. You will see any inactive channels that can be added to the page.
To see a sample screenshot of what the residence icon looks like on the portal click here.
Pop-ups have not been enabled on your browser. Please go into your settings to enable pop-ups.