The Centre for Pedagogical Innovation (CPI) is hosting five Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) project presentations from Brock’s Chancellor’s Chairs for Teaching Excellence.
The presentations will take place on Tuesday, March 6 from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. in ST103. Online registration is now open.
The topics of the presentations are:
- A Focus on Faculty: Building a Contemplative Campus One Classroom at a Time — Paula Gardner, Department of Health Sciences
- Using Sakai to Flip the Instructional Focus — Camille Rutherford, Department of Teacher Education
- Do Students Believe They Can Become Industry Leaders? A Longitudinal Study — Kirsty Spence and Shannon Kerwin, Department of Applied Health Sciences
- Project-based Learning in Universities — David Hutchison, Centre for Digital Humanities
- Outdoor/Experiential Pedagogy: Greening Niagara’s Schoolyards — Mary Breunig, Department of Recreation and Leisure Studies
The event will also include a snapshot of the Teaching Culture Perception Survey running March 5 to 26 and the upcoming Making Sense of Open Educational Resources events.