Updates for the Insight Grants (IG) October 2015 competition:
1. Elimination of the Notice of Intent (NOI)
2. Submission of IG applications through the Research portal
3. CCV required for applicants and co-applicants
4. No CV required for collaborators
5. New participant module
6. Creation of a multidisciplinary committee within each research group when the number of applications makes it possible. The applicant will need to click the « multidisciplinary evaluation » box.
1. Reduction of the maximum grant to $400K
2. Reduction of the annual maximum to $100K
3. Clearer directives to adjudication committee members regarding their role in scrutinizing grant budgets
4. Implementation of a committee budget envelope to encourage greater scrutiny.
Please direct questions to SSHRC at: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel.: 613-996-6976