CU Expo is a Canadian-led international conference designed to:
- showcase the best practices in community-campus partnerships worldwide;
- create a space for collaboration around key issues; and
- foster ideas, connections, and frameworks with the purpose of strengthening our communities
‘Citizen Solutions. Better World.’ CU Expo will focus on the tangible solutions for social justice, economic opportunity, and environmental sustainability being generated and implemented by community-campus partnerships. Some highlights for this year’s Expo include:
- How-to sessions as well as an issues-based open space geared toward mobilizing policy action.
- Pre-conference workshops hosted by Community-Based Research Canada, Community-Campus Partnerships for Health (CCPH), the Canadian Alliance for Community Service-Learning (CACSL) and Volunteer Canada, and the Institute for Community Engaged Scholarship (ICES).
- Pre-and post-conference web conversations.
- Read through the submission information on our website.
- Draft your submission keeping this information in mind.
- Enter your submission via the online form.
- Applicants will be notified of acceptance status via email by the beginning of February 2015.
|Key Dates and Deadlines October 20, 2014||Call for proposals, abstracts, and poster presentations opens|
|November 28, 2014||Deadline for proposals, abstracts, and poster presentations|
|February 4, 2015||Notice of acceptance|
|March 2, 2015||Conference registration opens|
|April 5, 2015||Early bird registration deadline|
|May 26 – 29, 2015||Conference|