The Partnership Development Grants application form and instructions are now available on the SSHRC website.
SSHRC also invites you to consult the following new information about PDG for the 2014 competition:
· Priority areas are no longer described in program literature, and the related statements of alignment are no longer included in application forms.
· Future challenge areas have been integrated into SSHRC’s website, including through a new Future Challenge Areas landing page, and a new section appearing in the Talent, Insight and Connection program and funding opportunities descriptions.
· The definitions for aboriginal research, research administrator, eligible institution, emerging scholars, partner organization, and industry partner organization have been added or updated. Please consult the definition of terms section of the website to view the current definitions.
· Applicants from institutional eligibility must now initiate the institutional eligibility process five (5) (instead of the previous two) business days before the application deadline.
· SSHRC’s new Guidelines for Effective Research Training were developed in response to consultations with the research community, and informed by a literature review; the guidelines present a common definition of effective research training across all SSHRC funding opportunities.
We would also like to take this opportunity to notify you that, in October, we will be hosting a series of webinars to provide information and answer questions about this funding opportunity. More details will follow in the coming weeks.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-943-1007.