Residence Action Council (RAC)
Join RAC, a student governing body comprised of representatives elected from each house, hall, court or block in residence.
RAC provides a forum for airing the views of the residence students and consults with Food Services and the Department of Residences staff to improve facilities and services within the residences. In addition, RAC organizes several residence-wide social events.
Elections for RAC Building Advocates (BAs) and Committee Avocates (CAs) will be held in mid September. The RAC Office is located in the Vallee 500 Lounge on the 5th floor in Vallee Residence (adjacent to the elevator).
One of the RAC committees is the Food Committee which meets the second Tuesday of every month with representatives from Brock DIning Services. For more information please speak to your Building Advocate. The schedule of meetings for 2012-2013 is as follows:
- Tues Oct 9th at 5pm in DeCew Dining Hall
- Tues Nov 13th at 5pm in the Lowenberger Dining Hall
- Tues Dec 11th at 5pm in the DeCew Dining Hall
- Tues Jan 15 at 5pm in the Lowenberger Dining Hall
- Tues Feb 12th at 5pm in the DeCew DIning Hall
- Tues March 12th at 5pm in the Lowenberger Dining Hall
- Tues April 9th at 5pm in the DeCew Dining Hall
RAC Paint Wars 2012