The Goodman MBA is nationally recognized for its comprehensive curriculum, real-world approach and exceptional student support – all designed to help you succeed in your academic program and enhance your leadership skills.
Whether you’re a recently graduated student or an established professional, our MBA will provide you with the opportunity to gain new knowledge, transform your career and improve your employment opportunities.
This is not a funded program.
- Accounting (CPA accredited)
- Business Analytics
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
You can begin the full-time and part-time MBA program in September or January. Part-time students may also begin in April.
Course based – One to two years / 10-20 courses (depending on Advanced Standing) + optional 4-month co-op
*Accounting specialization: Course based – One to two years / 12 – 24 courses (depending on Advanced Standing) + optional 4-month co-op
- Applications from Canadian citizens and permanent residents:
- Applications will be accepted until the program is full.
- Applicants should apply as early as possible.
- If you plan on applying after Aug. 1 for a fall start, or after Nov. 1 for a January start, please contact the Graduate Programs Office first.
- Application deadlines for international students
- Fall start: May 1
- January start: Aug. 1
- Applicants applying after these deadlines may still submit an application but are recommended to contact the Graduate Programs Office first.
- Applications for part-time study for Spring and Fall 2022 are now open.
We’re happy to review your resume and transcript(s), IELTS/TOEFL/GMAT score (if applicable), before you apply to one of our programs.
A pre-admission assessment is the best way of assessing your eligibility for our Graduate programs. Together, we will identify your career and education goals and provide you with advice and strategies on how to submit a strong application.
To request a free pre-admission assessment, create an account on Goodman’s Graduate Portal and click on ‘Pre-assessment’ in the left-hand navigation.