Industrial Fabric is a festival of student art, imaginative performances and musical collaboration presented by the Marilyn I. Walker School of Fine and Performing Arts.
Engage in two months of events that will demonstrate the vitality of the Arts at Brock University – on stage, in studios and galleries, and at regional venues.
The Walker School with be moving to its new downtown facilities in 2015.
Dramatic Arts Events
- Gimme 2 Festival: March 5 at 8 p.m.
- One Acts Festival: March 21 & 22 at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Fragmentos: April 11 & 12 at 7:30 p.m., Matinee: April 12 at 2 p.m. (Link leads to Facebook page)
- Theatrical Design Exhibition: March 26 – April 2; Times: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- The Rosina Project: March 31 at 5 p.m.
- Keavy Lynch Thesis Project: April 15, 16, 17 at 7:30 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Andrew Downing Ensemble: March 7 at 7:30 p.m.
- Women’s choirs from Brock & McMaster University with conductor Harris Loewen: March 8 at 7:30 p.m.
- The Brock University Choirs with conductor Harris Loewen: April 5 at 7:30 p.m.
- The Avanti Chamber Singers with conductor Harris Loewen: April 26 at 7:30 p.m.
- The University Wind Ensemble: April 1 at 7:30 p.m.
- RBC Foundation Music@Noon: Tuesdays from 12 noon (Sean O’Sullivan Theatre)
- Student Recital:
- Leanne Vida, soprano with Lesley Kingham, piano: March 21 at 8 p.m. (St. Barnabas Anglican Church, 31 Queenston St., St. Catharines)
Walker Cultural Leader Series Events
- Ensemble Vivant: March 28 at 7:30 p.m.
Visual Arts Events
- VISA 4F06 Exhibition I: March 22 – April 6, Opening Reception March 21 at 7 p.m.
- VISA 4F06 Exhibition II: April 12 – 27, Opening Reception April 11 at 7 p.m.
- Exhibition: Time and Space: April 7, 8 – 10 p.m.
Centre for Studies in Arts and Culture
- Please visit our website for upcoming events.