Industrial Fabric is a festival of student art, imaginative performances and musical collaboration presented by the Marilyn I. Walker School of Fine and Performing Arts.
Engage in two months of events that will stimulate the mind while demonstrating the vitality and vibrancy of the Arts at Brock University – on stage, in studios and galleries, and at regional venues.
- Gimme 3 Festival: March 2 at 8 p.m.
- One Acts Festival: March 16 & 17 at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Shadows of a Toymaker: April 11 12 & 13 at 7 p.m.
- The University wind Ensemble: A Weekend in New York: April 3 at 7:30 p.m. (Sean O’Sullivan Theatre)
- Tempted by Opera… Give in to Carmen!: March 23 at 7:30 p.m.
- Music @ Noon: Tuesdays from 12 noon – 12:50 p.m. (Sean O’Sullivan Theatre)
- VIVA VOCE! Choral Series: A Great Lakes Choral Festival: March 2 at 7:30 p.m.
- VIVA VOCE! Choral Series: I Come Singing: March 31 at 7:30 p.m.
- VIVA VOCE! Choral Series: There is Sweet Music Here : April 28 at 7:30 p.m.
- Exhibition: Silent Conversations: March 5 – 11, opening reception March 5, 5-8 p.m. (Sean O’Sullivan Theatre)
- VISA 2P94 Exhibition: Open-ended: March 6 – 16, opening reception March 6, 4-6 p.m. (OPRIG Info Shop)
- VISA 3P93 Exhibition: One Moment, One Thought, One Meaning: March 21 – April 6, opening reception March 26, 4-7 p.m. (Sean O’Sullivan Theatre Lobby)
- Juried Exhibition: Monitor: March 24 – April 7, opening reception March 23, 7-9 p.m. (Rodman Hall)
- VISA 3F99 Exhibition: Left Out: March 31, opening reception 6:30 p.m.(Niagara Pumphouse Art Centre)
- VISA 2P98 Exhibition: YES: April 2 at 7p.m. (Market Square)
- VISA Honours Exhibition: Perceptionists: April 21 – May 6, opening reception April 20 at 7 p.m. (Rodman Hall)
- Video Installation Donna Szoke: All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace: April 27 – May 22, opening reception April 28 at 7 p.m. (CRAM Gallery)
- Video Screening Donna Szoke: Canoe: April 12 – 22 (Buffalo Niagara Film Festival)