Providing objective, accurate, and relevant information
We gather, process, interpret and translate campus data into useful information for university decision makers, the government and the general public.
- Enrolment, retention and graduation statistics
- Institutional characteristics
- Survey analysis and support
- Ad hoc requests
Please visit our Brock Fact Sheet page for a quick overview of Brock University through the years
Download the IPAP Quick Reference Chart to get a print-friendly overview of the information we have available.
- Canadian Institutional Research and Planning Association (CIRPA)
- Association for Institutional Research (AIR)
This office is guided by the principles and standards outlined in The Code of Ethics of the Association for Institutional Research.
Please visit the following links closely related to the Office of Institutional Planning, Analysis & Performance: