Brock is firmly committed to being an important part of its community and encourages community engagement across all aspects of its operation. We see Community Engagement as the collaboration between institutions of higher education and broader communities for the mutual exchange of knowledge and resources. These efforts are carried out in a spirit of partnership, inclusiveness and reciprocity, with the objective of contributing to the community’s sustainable economic, social, environmental and cultural prosperity.
- Collaborative, Engaged, and Thriving: Partnering with Niagara for growth, prosperity and well-being
- To bring the university and community together for mutual advantage that serves the social, cultural and economic well-being of Niagara
- Enhance the culture of community engagement at Brock University (internally focused)
- Be a catalyst for a more engaged Niagara (externally focused)
- Coordinate and support opportunities for community engagement (structural link between the internal and external)