Brock is preparing to welcome students back to campus Monday, Jan. 31 for the first phase of the return to on-campus learning for Winter Term.
Staff working in student-supporting roles will also be returning to campus. Supervisors have communicated those details directly.
The University takes its obligation to support a safe and meaningful on-campus learning experience seriously and is following all requirements from provincial and local public health authorities. These include:
- A COVID-19 vaccine mandate for anyone coming to campus.
- A COVID-19 booster vaccine requirement for those living in residence.
- Mandatory self-screening.
- A mandatory masking requirement (medical grade masks are highly recommended for students and required for faculty and staff).
Brock will continue to work with provincial and local public health authorities to update these measures as the situation evolves in the coming weeks.
Everyone is strongly encouraged to get their COVID-19 booster dose as soon as possible and to upload proof (enhanced QR code only) using Brock’s vaccine declaration form.
A range of campus services will be available starting Monday:
- The James A. Gibson Library is open and all study spaces will be available.
- Brock Central will be open Monday to Friday for in-person and phone service from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and its Live Chat service will be available from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The Walker Sports Complex will be open (pre-booking of space opened Friday, Jan. 28 at noon).
- Select food service locations will be open starting Monday, with others opening in the coming weeks.
- Winter parking permits are available for purchase online.
As always, members of the Brock community are asked to be vigilant and to self-monitor closely for COVID-19 symptoms. If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please do not come to campus.