Brock is in St. Catharines, Ont, a city of about 130,000 people. It's located in the Niagara Region, which includes Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada's first capital. Our campus is located in the Niagara Escarpment, which is a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve, and is full of green space and walking trails. More than 12 million visitors come to Niagara every year.
Our campus is small and interconnected. You could walk from one end of campus to the other in less than 10 minutes. The focal point is the Schmon Tower, which stands 13 stories high atop the Niagara Escarpment, which means it can be seen from nearly anywhere in St. Catharines.
Things to do in Niagara
- Visit the famous waterfalls at Niagara Falls, where attractions include the Maid of the Mist and horse-drawn carriage rides along the gorge.
- Visit Welland Canal Lock 3 in St. Catharines, where giant ships go through the locks to travel between Lake Erie and Lake Ontario. Learn about how Niagara served as the last stop in the Underground Railroad.
- Visit one of our renowed wineries and sample fine Ontario wines.
- Check out a play at the Shaw Festival, Niagara's professional theatre company. You'll be visiting right in the middle of the season.
- Ride on the Niagara Skywheel, visit the Skylon Tower or check out the numerous other things to do in Niagara Falls. (There's even a helicopter ride.)
- Try your luck at one of our two casinos.
- Take a walk or hike on Bruce Trail, following its miles of majestic vistas.
- Visit one of our cities and towns, including St. Catharines, Niagara Falls, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Welland, Thorold, Port Colborne, Fort Erie, Grimsby and Lincoln.