Call For 12th Annual PSLLT Proceedings
Please consider writing up your paper or poster for the 12th Annual PSLLT proceedings. Your proceedings submission will be due October 1, 2021. Proceedings will be published by May 2022.
Some of you are likely to publish your research in journals or in book chapters. But if you do not have plans for publishing your work elsewhere, the proceedings are a great venue to consider to make your work known to a wider audience.
There is nothing like the proceedings anywhere else in second language pronunciation research and teaching. The publication of high-quality, interesting papers (poster presentations, oral presentations, and teaching tips) helps the field move forward by presenting your research and teaching ideas to a worldwide audience.
Guidelines for proceedings submissions
All presenters of papers, posters, and teaching tips are invited to submit a written version of their paper for consideration in the electronic conference proceedings. All submissions will be reviewed by outside readers who will make suggestions and recommendations to the authors and the editors.
· follow the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th ed. (2001) especially for tables, charts, and graphs
· Graphs, tables, and charts should be embedded in the paper, not placed at the end.
· be doubled spaced and include no more than 4000 words (including references, tables, notes, appendices etc.)
· not include footnotes or endnotes
· use Times New Roman, 12-point font
· include an abstract of no more than 200 words
· include a biographical statement of the author(s) not to exceed 120 words per author
· include the contact information of the author(s): name, affiliation, address, telephone number, and email address
All proceedings contributions are due by October 1, 2021. Any questions should be directed to the editors at firstname.lastname@example.org