Note: Dr. Hodson is unlikely to recruit new MA or PhD students for the September 2018 entry point.
In the lab you can gain valuable research experience and learn how to publish academic papers.
There are several ways to get involved:
- complete an Honours (BA) thesis
- complete a Masters (MA) or PhD thesis
- volunteer as a research assistant; gain experience collecting and analyzing data
- co-op educational experiences
- research apprenticeships & directed readings
If you think you might be interested in joining the lab, please first read several of our Publications. Research is extremely rewarding when it matches your interests.