The resources on this page are available to all students, faculty and staff at Brock University. If this is an emergency, please call 911.
- Students can receive urgent/crisis 24-7 telephone counselling by calling 1-833-276-2533 (1-833-BROCK33) or students who are outside of North America can call 001 416 382 3257 (long distance charges may apply) for 24-7 telephone support, 365 days a year.
- Text or chat with a counsellor using the Telus Health Student Support app 24-7. Download Telus Health Student Support App Store or Google Play and search “Brock University Personal Counselling Program” when creating your profile.
- Learn more on the Personal Counselling web page.
Student Health and Wellness Hub
The Student Health and Wellness Hub is a space where students can drop-in to chat with a Peer Health Educator about ways to improve their overall health and wellness. The Wellness Hub is located at TH 134, which is down the hallway from Student Success, next to Market Hall. Drop in daily Monday through Friday from noon to 5 p.m.
Human Rights and Equity Office
A resource for all Brock community members to provide information, education, assistance and advice on issues related to human rights, harassment, discrimination and bullying. Learn more on the Human Rights and Equity web page or contact Human Rights and Equity through the Contact Us web page.
- The Counsellor of Choice program, available to individuals experiencing identity-based violence to receive support from a culturally reflective counsellor
- Safe Walk Program, available to community members to have a human rights and equity office staff, or peer support staff walk them to and from classes for safety purposes.
- Safe Text Program, available to community members to have a human rights and equity office staff receive text notifications about location arrivals and departures for safety purposes.
- Accompaniment Services to police reports and interviews, court proceedings, or other safety related processes.
To access any of these options, please email email@example.com.
CARE and Connect Team
The Campus Assessment, Response, Education (CARE) and Connect Team supports students with challenges related to health, well-being and academic success. Using a holistic approach, they provide personalized support to connect students with campus and community resources, empowering students towards a healthy and successful future. The team receives referrals for any concern about any student and encourages the community to submit a report at any time. This can be confidential through the CARE team web page.
Faculty and Staff
Employee and Family Assistance Program
LifeWorks is a leading EFAP service provider and offers a wide range of confidential and voluntary support services to assist in resolution of everyday challenges, complex issues, and everything in-between. The service is available at no cost, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 1-844-880-9137.
Campus Safety Services
In the event of an emergency on campus, call Campus Safety Services directly at (905) 688-5550 ext. 3200 (24 hours/day, 7 days/week).
Brock Safety App
Connect with Campus Safety Services and receive important notifications on your mobile device. Download here.