With the new year comes new goals, which Brock University’s continuing education programs can help adult learners to achieve.
Registration is now open for new and expanded training and learning opportunities being offered this year through Brock University Professional and Continuing Studies (Brock PCS).
In addition to three returning courses that had their inaugural run this past fall, eight new courses are now accepting registrants.
The new courses include a variety of learning opportunities built around strengthening workplace skills in demand in the market as well as Indigenous education programs announced in October.
New courses offered this winter and spring include:
- ILW: Becoming leaders who can be good kin (Indigenous Education)
- Indigenous Ways of Knowing, Being and Doing (Indigenous Education)
- The Land (Indigenous Education)
- Introduction to Culture and Intercultural Interactions (EDI)
- Recruiting and Screening Candidates (Human Resources)
- Working Through Resistance to Change (Human Resources)
- Developing Change Resilience (Human Resources)
- Inclusive Communication for Sales and Marketing (Communications and Marketing)
Take advantage of early-bird pricing by using code EBSHOP10 at checkout for 10 per cent off. Brock employees and alumni as well as self-identifying First Nations, Métis and Inuit community members are asked to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for special pricing.
Course information and registration can be found on the Professional and Continuing Studies Upcoming Programs page or by contacting email@example.com for more details.