Being a member of the Brock University community has its perks.
Brock employees and alumni are reminded of a variety of discounts and benefits available to them.
Employees with access to the University’s Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) LifeWorks can take advantage of exclusive discounts and special offers. Examples include:
- Accommodations — Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Wyndham Hotels
- Attractions — Canada’s Wonderland, Great Wolf Lodge, Ontario Science Centre, Ripley’s Aquarium, Royal Ontario Museum, Safari Niagara, Universal Studios, Walt Disney World
- Car rental and parking — Avis, Budget, EVO Car Share, Park’N Fly, ParkSleepFly
- Health and wellness — Calm, Chefs Plate, Curves, DNALabs, Hello Fresh, Jamieson Vitamins, Noom, Orangetheory Fitness
- Insurance and finance — Aviva, Consolidated Credit, KOHO Financial, Petsecure, TurboTax, Wealthsimple
- Retailers — 1-800 Flowers, Bouclair, Endy, Fossil, Kate Spade, Keurig, OtterBox, Reitmans, RW&CO, SoftMoc, The Body Shop, The Brick
- Sports teams — Toronto Argonauts, Toronto FC
- Technology and electronics — Acer, Apple, Bell, Brother, Dell, HP, Lenovo, McAfee, Rogers, Sony
A full listing of nearly 200 offers can be found by logging into the LifeWorks website and clicking on ‘Exclusive Offers‘ or downloading and logging into the LifeWorks mobile app via Google Play or App Store and clicking on ‘Perks.’
As part of the University’s COVID-19 response plan, all Brock University employees, regardless of their eligibility, will have access to LifeWorks until the end of this month. Beginning Thursday, Sept. 1, the EFAP will return to being a part of the resources offered through Brock benefit plans, which are available to eligible employees in certain employee groups.
Questions about EFAP, including accessing the LifeWorks website or mobile app and its perks and exclusive offers, can be emailed to email@example.com
Brock graduates are entitled to several discounts, services and benefits available through alumni affinity partners, campus partners and other organizational relationships.
Alumni can receive competitive rates on insurance plans, high-interest savings, mortgage options and organized travel through Brock’s affinity partners TD Insurance Meloche Monnex, Manulife Insurance, MBNA Mastercard, Manulife Bank and Contiki Tours.
Additional discounts available to alumni include:
- Accommodations — Choice Hotels, Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites
- Attractions and entertainment — Art Gallery of Hamilton, Great Wolf Lodge, Niagara Vintage Wine Tours, Safari Niagara, Stratford Festival, Wonderland
- Professional Development — Goodman Group
- Retailers — Brock Campus Store, Henry’s, St. Catharines Volkswagen
Alumni are also eligible for on-campus perks, such as a discounted membership to the Walker Sports Complex and access to Brock Career Education and the Brock Library.
A full listing of services and benefits is available on the Alumni website.
Occasionally, Brock’s Alumni Office receives limited time offers that are not listed on the website and are communicated to alumni solely through email or social media. For example, earlier this month Brock alumni received an email with a discounted ticket offer to Toronto Zoo and virtual launch event. Alumni are encouraged to update their contact information via an online form to receive exclusive alumni discounts and offers, and stay informed of alumni events and news.
Questions about Brock Alumni affinity partnerships, discounts and benefits can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org