Brock’s new Human Resources system is ready to be tested by members of the University community.
The Office of Human Resources is seeking Brock employees to volunteer their time using the new human capital management system, Workday HR. This is an opportunity for employees to learn the system and help correct data in advance of the July 1 launch date.
An ideal tester has knowledge of how technology affects an end-user and has a strong knowledge of their Faculty or department’s operations.
Examples of testers needed include:
- Managers who approve time off (vacation and sick time).
- Managers who hire students and part-time employees on contracts.
- Department Chairs responsible for recruiting administrative staff and co-ordinating faculty search committees.
- Employees to assist in testing direct access such as changing their personal information and requesting time off.
- Employees who apply for internal postings. (You are encouraged to come even if you currently aren’t looking for a career change.)
- Deans to assist in testing the faculty recruitment and academic appointment processes.
- Faculty who hire research staff (on contract or limited-term basis).
- Administrative assistants who post vacancies, and process part-time instructor and teaching assistant contracts.
Testing is taking place end of March through April. Each session will be about two hours.
To volunteer, Brock faculty and staff are asked to email Kristen Nilsen at email@example.com with their name, extension, department and title.