Brock’s Marketing and Communications Office is looking for students, alumni and employees who are passionate about Brock and interested in sharing their Brock experience.
Those interested are invited to fill out an online form to be considered for official Brock University photos, videos and other marketing communications materials.
In addition to international and domestic students, alumni, faculty and staff, the office is looking for:
- Student couples
- Student siblings or family members
- Students whose parent or grandparent is an alumnus
- Groups of student friends
- Faculty and staff couples
- Faculty and staff siblings or family members
- Faculty and staff who are also alumni
- Faculty and staff whose children are Brock students or alumni
- Alumni couples, especially if their relationship began at Brock
- Groups of alumni friends
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Examples of shared Brock experiences can be found below:
Cassie and Lisa Price are twin sisters who both work at Brock.
Charles Kim is a fourth-year popular culture student who credits Brock for providing him with hands-on experience.
Tania and Matt met while working at Brock. They’ve been married for two years.