The Interim Report for the Human Rights Task Force has now been released and consultations are being held over the few weeks. All members of the Brock community are invited to their respective consultations, with the general consultation being open to everyone.
There’s also an anonymous, accessible online form available on the Human Rights Task Force website. Feedback can also be provided directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require accommodations or assistance to attend contact Chris Lytle, AODA Coordinator & Human Rights Consultant at email@example.com or at x5454.
Following is the schedule for interim report consultations:
- General Consultation: Tuesday, Feb. 7, 10 a.m. to noon, Sankey Chamber
- General Student Consultation: Tuesday, Feb. 7, 1 to 3 p.m., Pond Inlet
- Staff Consultation: Thursday, Feb. 9, 1 to 3 p.m., Sankey Chamber
- Faculty Consultation: Tuesday, Feb. 14, noon to 2 p.m., 13th Floor Boardroom, Schmon Tower
- Graduate Student Consultation: GSA Meeting, Thursday, Feb. 16, noon to 2 p.m., Sankey Chamber
- Undergraduate Student Consultation: BUSAC Meeting, Wednesday, March 1