To mark the International Day of Persons with Disabilities on Dec. 3, Brock University will be presenting an Accessibility and Inclusion Recognition Award that reflects the great work being done here to make the community more inclusive for all.
Nominations are now open for faculty, students, staff or Brock volunteers that have made a great contribution in this area.
Nominations will be reviewed by the Brock University Accessibility Advisory Committee and the successful nominee will be presented with the award on Dec. 2. The nominee must show considerable work or innovation in the field of inclusion and accessibility. All entries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Name of person
- Contact person and contact information
- Title of program
- Description of outstanding service to accessibility or inclusive practise
- Nominations must be accompanied by two (2) letters of support
- Nominations must be received by Nov. 18
Nomination & Selection:
- This award will be given on the Dec. 2
- Nominations are voted on by the Brock University Accessibility Advisory Committee (BUAAC)
All information will be used in the selection process only and will be confidential throughout.