The long weekend beckons but that doesn’t always mean getting away from campus for some. Here’s a list of what’s open and closed this weekend:
- The University is closed both Friday and Monday.
- The library is closed Friday.
- The Walker Complex is open Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and closed Sunday and Monday. The complex will be open all weekend for previously booked conferences.
- The Decew dining hall, Guernsey Market and Tim Hortons are closed Friday. Decew will be open the remainder of the weekend from 7:45 a.m. to 9:30 a.m., noon to 1 p.m., and 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- The Guernsey Market is open Saturday and Sunday from 11:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. It’s also open Monday from 11:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- The Centre for the Arts box office will be closed this weekend, re-opening with summer hours (11 a.m. to 4 p.m.) on Tuesday.