The advisory committee is pleased to announce the names of the four short-listed candidates for the position of Dean, Faculty of Graduate Studies.
- Shanthi Johnson, University of Regina;
- Nataraj Kav, University of Alberta;
- Michael Plyley, Brock University; and
- Brian Wagner, University of Prince Edward Island
The candidates have been invited to Brock to meet with the advisory committee, senior administration, and faculty, staff and students. Each candidate will be making a public presentation to the Brock community on the following dates:
- Plyley on Monday, April 4 at 9 a.m.;
- Johnson on Tuesday, April 12 at 9 a.m.;
- Kav on Thursday, April 14 at 2 p.m.; and
- Wagner on Wednesday, April 20 at 9 a.m.
All four presentations will be held in the E?classroom (TH 253).
The CVs of the applicants are available for review through the Office of the VP Academic or the Office of the Dean of Graduate Studies, and are also on reserve in the University Library.
Members of the Brock community are encouraged to attend each of the presentations and are invited to make written submissions with respect to the suitability of each candidate for the position of Dean. Anonymous submissions will not be accepted. Submissions will be confidential to the advisory committee and will be destroyed on completion of the committee’s work.
Please direct hard copy submissions to:
Murray Knuttila, Chair of the Advisory Committee,
Re: Dean, Faculty of Graduate Studies
Electronic submissions may be made by sending an email to GraduateStudiesDeansSearch@brocku.ca
The deadline for submissions is Monday, April 25 at 4:30 p.m.