Carolyn Hafer, Psychology, and PhD student Leanne Gosse presented “Beyond victim blame: Repressive coping style and threats to the belief in a just world” December 2008 at the 8th biennial conference of the Asian Association of Social Psychology, Delhi, India.
Thursday, January 07, 2010 | by The Brock News
What to read next...
- New Brock-led research discovers lizard that creates body heat
- What a difference a year makes
- New study shows impact of Brock’s Developmental Psychology researchers
- Leave The Pack Behind program supports young adults to quit smoking
- Unicef Brock holding Roses for Refugees fundraiser