Carolyn Hafer, Psychology, and PhD student Leanne Gosse presented “Beyond victim blame: Repressive coping style and threats to the belief in a just world” December 2008 at the 8th biennial conference of the Asian Association of Social Psychology, Delhi, India.
Thursday, January 07, 2010 | by The Brock News
What to read next...
- Research Café to focus on Brock-Niagara Centre for Health and Well-Being
- VIDEO: Students thank donors for support of Brock University
- Brock University’s perplexing backwards bicycle
- New mental health website launched
- Detour: Fall Preview Day guests need a few extra minutes to reach Brock University