Carolyn Hafer, Psychology, and PhD student Leanne Gosse presented “Beyond victim blame: Repressive coping style and threats to the belief in a just world” December 2008 at the 8th biennial conference of the Asian Association of Social Psychology, Delhi, India.
Thursday, January 07, 2010 | by The Brock News
What to read next...
- Leave The Pack Behind program supports young adults to quit smoking
- Brock group to privately sponsor Syrian refugee family
- PODCAST: Academic Advisor Diana Walters on Conversations with Goodman
- Unicef Brock holding Roses for Refugees fundraiser
- Badgers head back to Meridian Centre to face rival Marauders