Lynn McCleary was part of the Canadian Association on Gerontology Annual Scientific and Educational Meeting in Montreal on Dec. 2 to 4.
- Lynn McCleary, Malini Persaud, Susan Hum, Nicholas J. G. Pimlott, Carole A. Cohen, and Neil Drummond. “Pathways to dementia diagnosis among South Asian Canadians.”
- Karen Leung, Juli Finlay, James Silvius, Sharon Kohen, Lynn McCleary, Neil Drummond. “Pathways to diagnosis among Anglo-Canadians: Exploring the pre-diagnosis period of Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.”
- Kathy McGilton, Lynn McCleary, Laura Wagner, and Sue Calibrese. “Translating evidence-based dementia through policy: Collaboration between researchers and policy makers.”
- Tricia Woo, Katherine McGilton, Veronique Boscart, Lynn McCleary, Chris Frank. “Creating an interest in gerontology: How can we get it right?”
- Karen Leung, Tracey O’Sullivan, Brenda Parks, Roy Khalife, Lynn McCleary, and Neil Drummond. “A comparative study of dementia-related health services in three Canadian cities: Implications and methodological considerations.”
Posted on January 6, 2011