Terrance Wade, Canada Research Chair in Youth and Wellness, was widely quoted in the media about five-year study that focused on why children might not be getting enough physical activity and developing elevated blood pressure.
Media Talk: Blood pressure ‘worrisome’ in 8% of kids
Tuesday, December 07, 2010 | by The Brock News
What to read next...
- Brock experts weigh in on managing Halloween’s sugar nightmare
- PODCAST: Good Morning Goodman announces distinguished graduate award recipient
- Lightstone looks back and also ahead in Town Hall meeting
- Show your Badger pride and wear red on Friday
- Brock hosts Night Against Procrastination