Michelle Jetha and Sid Segalowitz gave a keynote talk to the Ontario Ministry of Children and Youth Services 2011 SPARKS Research Conference entitled “Brain Developmental from Pre-Adolescence to Young Adulthood: Implications for Policy and Service Delivery” on Nov. 23. The conference was webcast to Ministry personnel across the province.
Psychology and Centre for Lifespan Development Research
Thursday, December 01, 2011 | by The Brock News
What to read next...
- New study shows impact of Brock’s Developmental Psychology researchers
- Asbestos management program updated
- BUSU invites politicians to ride public transit with them
- PODCAST: Talking career consulting on Conversations with Goodman
- Ninth annual Niagara Social Justice Forum happening Saturday