Professor Sid Segalowitz gave a colloquium talk to the Department of Psychology, Neuroscience and Behaviour at McMaster University on Nov. 17 on his research, entitled “Self-regulation and the medial prefrontal cortex: on the automaticity of controlled processing.”
Thursday, December 01, 2011 | by The Brock News
What to read next...
- Goodman School of Business honours business leader and healthcare advocate Rossana Magnotta
- Goodman school looking to appoint interim dean
- Brock biologist co-writes Beijing Declaration on ecosystem governance
- Brock tunes into national RCMP bullying videoconference for youth
- Brock seeking candidates for Vice-Provost, Enrollment Management and International