Professor Sid Segalowitz gave a colloquium talk to the Department of Psychology, Neuroscience and Behaviour at McMaster University on Nov. 17 on his research, entitled “Self-regulation and the medial prefrontal cortex: on the automaticity of controlled processing.”
Thursday, December 01, 2011 | by The Brock News
What to read next...
- BUSU invites politicians to ride public transit with them
- Team Canada hockey star passes on NCAA to study and skate at Brock
- Brock’s BioLinc receives provincial funding to support young Niagara entrepreneurs
- Badgers head back to Meridian Centre to face rival Marauders
- Brock experts warn climate change could help spread Zika virus