Professor Sid Segalowitz gave a colloquium talk to the Department of Psychology, Neuroscience and Behaviour at McMaster University on Nov. 17 on his research, entitled “Self-regulation and the medial prefrontal cortex: on the automaticity of controlled processing.”
Thursday, December 01, 2011 | by The Brock News
What to read next...
- PODCAST: Entrepreneurship, consulting and human resource management events on Good Morning Goodman
- Brock joins major initiative to engage Indigenous students
- Brock partners with NOTL to create new conference destination in Niagara
- Brock hosting weekend symposium on drama and teaching
- New Brock University PhD program a Canadian first