Professor Sid Segalowitz gave a colloquium talk to the Department of Psychology, Neuroscience and Behaviour at McMaster University on Nov. 17 on his research, entitled “Self-regulation and the medial prefrontal cortex: on the automaticity of controlled processing.”
Thursday, December 01, 2011 | by The Brock News
What to read next...
- PODCAST: Goodman students seeing competition success
- PODCAST: Good Morning Goodman for Jan. 18
- Brock students offer peer support and prevention education on risks of smoking
- Brock University announces four new trustee emeriti
- Ninth annual Niagara Social Justice Forum happening Saturday