Professor Tim Murphy, accompanied by three students (Natalie Dubeau, Lisa Lam and Allan Campopiano) from the Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Laboratory, attended the Society for Psychophysiological Research conference in Boston, Mass. from Sept. 14 to 18. They presented “I’ll Bet You Did Not Expect This: Larger FRN Amplitudes after Extended Wakefulness in a Gambling Paradigm.”
Thursday, October 06, 2011 | by The Brock News
What to read next...
- Leading Canadian pollster speaking at Brock Thursday
- Brock University remembers
- Working together for a healthy Niagara subject of Research Cafe event
- Brock seeking candidates for Vice-Provost, Enrollment Management and International
- Wright named Interim Dean for Goodman School of Business