The Brock community is invited to celebrate the University’s global community and connections during the upcoming International Education Week (IEW).
Brock’s IEW is held during third week of November each year in conjunction with events in more than 100 countries around the world. Taking place from Monday, Nov. 20 to Friday, Nov. 24, IEW will promote the value of education abroad and at home and bring global discussions to campus.
Online, hybrid and in-person learning sessions organized by Brock International in collaboration with several campus partners will take place throughout the week to showcase internationalization on campus and promote international opportunities for the campus community.
“The goal of the week is to celebrate the diverse international education opportunities available to students, faculty and staff. As well as showcasing the positive impacts international education has on the Brock campus and how Brock is connected to the academic community worldwide,” said Marla Terreberry-Portfilio, Associate Director, International Services.
Among this year’s sessions and events are:
- My Transition to Canada and Brock – International Student Panel Discussion
- Brock Abroad International Fair – Exchange and Study Abroad Student Opportunities
- International Perspectives: Highlighting the Global Scholars Program
- International Education Week: Book Display
- Taiko Drumming & Bolero Concert – Niagara Symphony Orchestra
- Building Capacities for Inclusive Education: St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Movie Night at the downtown Performing Arts Centre
- Henna Pop Up Event
- Trivia Tuesday
- Night Market
For a full listing of events, please visit Brock’s International Education Week events page on ExperienceBU.