Members of the Brock community are invited to share their feedback on how to improve the University’s course collection and scheduling practices.
Community feedback is being gathered as part of a recently launched review of Brock’s course collection and scheduling practices.
The review will explore leading practices used at other Ontario universities, evaluate Brock’s existing course collection and scheduling policies, procedures and technologies, and make recommendations on potential areas for improvement.
Community consultation opportunities will include:
- An online consultation portal for students, staff, faculty members and librarians
- Meetings with senior leaders and staff from the Office of the Registrar and Enrolment Services (ORES), Information Technology Services and the Office of the Provost and Vice-President, Academic
- Meetings with Deans, department chairs, academic advisors and administrative assistants
- Feedback from the Brock University Students’ Union and Graduate Students’ Association
- Meetings with the executive of the Brock University Faculty Association (BUFA)
- Focus groups with faculty and staff
The review project is being guided by a steering committee that includes representatives from ORES, the Provost’s Office and BUFA. The committee’s work is supported by KPMG, which will lead the consultation and data analysis processes in order to formulate recommendations.
The online consultation portal is available until Friday, Feb. 2, 2024, and the review is expected to be complete by May 2024.
Questions about the review can be directed to email@example.com