Two organizations are now accepting applications for Brock faculty and staff to work abroad, or for international colleagues and students interested in studying at the University.
Global Affairs Canada’s 2023-24 Short-Term Exchange Programs promote partnerships, student mobility and research collaborations between Canadian and international post-secondary institutions. Scholarships are available for global learners seeking study, research or professional development opportunities in Canada during the 2023-24 academic year.
Those interested in applying must submit an application by Tuesday, March 7 using the following links:
- Application for Canada-CARICOM Faculty Leadership Program
- Application for Emerging Leaders in the Americas Program
- Application for Study in Canada Scholarships Program
Academics Without Borders (AWB) is a Canadian non-governmental organization with a goal to make higher education accessible to everyone across the globe. AWB enables member universities like Brock to collaborate on capacity-building projects with higher education institutions in low- and middle-income countries.
Brock faculty and staff interested in this opportunity are invited to submit a proposal through the AWB website. Proposals must improve and expand higher education in low- and middle-income countries and aim to develop the countries’ own leaders and experts. To qualify, submissions should also:
- Conform with and integrate AWB’s mission and operating principles.
- Be in countries identified as low or medium in the United Nations Development Program’s Human Development index.
- Partner with one of Brock’s current international partner institutions.
Visit AWB’s website for a list of current and past projects.
Brock International is hosting a virtual information session on Academics Without Borders Thursday, Feb. 9 at 10 a.m. as part of International Development Week. Register for the event on ExperienceBU.
Contact Brock’s Global Scholars Office at email@example.com for more information on the above programs.