Members of the Brock community are encouraged to nominate Brock graduates for distinguished honours before the deadline on Tuesday, Jan. 31.
Each year, 11 alumni are presented with distinguished honours from the University that recognize and celebrate their personal, professional or community-based accomplishments.
Nominations are open for the following awards:
- Alumni Co-op Employer Award: Honours one extraordinary graduate who has contributed to the success of Brock Co-op as a program champion within their organization, served as a mentor to co-op students and gone above and beyond to help their alma mater promote Brock Co-op.
- Distinguished Alumni Award: Honours a Brock University graduate who has earned prominence for their exceptional professional achievements and/or service to society.
- Distinguished Faculty Graduate Awards: Honours one graduate from each Faculty who has earned prominence for their exceptional professional achievements and/or service to society.
- Outstanding Young Alumni Award: Recognizes a Brock University graduate under 35 years of age in the first decade of their career who has made a significant impact in their chosen field.
- Community Engagement Award: Recognizes a Brock graduate who has made outstanding contributions to their community and, in doing so, has enriched the lives of others.
- David Betzner Award: Recognizes a Brock graduate who has demonstrated loyalty and commitment to their alma mater by supporting Brock University and/or the Brock University Alumni Association through dedicated volunteer service.
Nominations must be submitted through the Alumni website by Tuesday, Jan. 31 to be considered. A full list of past award recipients and award eligibility is also available online.
Award nominations are reviewed and endorsed by the Brock University Alumni Association in collaboration with the University’s Faculties and Co-op department.