A member of the Brock community has tested positive for COVID-19.
The University’s protocols have been followed and areas of campus where the individual visited have been cleaned and sanitized. Public Health is responsible for contact tracing and case management.
The community is reminded there continues to be transmission of the virus and there are steps each of us must take to reduce risk and slow the spread:
- Keep two metres apart
- Avoid large crowds — limit indoor groups to 10 or fewer and outdoor gatherings to 25 or fewer
- Wear a mask — non-medical face coverings are required when indoors on campus and in all situations where physical distancing is not possible
- Stay home if you are sick or feeling unwell
- Wash your hands frequently
- Download the Brock Safety App and use the pre-screening tool before arriving at a campus entry point
- Download the Government of Canada’s COVID Alert app
- Minimize your contact with other people — stick to interaction with people you live with and your family