Brock University has been notified of a positive case of COVID-19 within its community.
The individual has not been on campus since September 22. As part of Brock’s safety protocols cleaning and sanitization of areas of campus are continuing today. Public Health in the individual’s home jurisdiction is managing any contact tracing or case follow up that is required.
The community is reminded to:
- Practice physical distancing
- Wear a non-medical face covering when on campus
- Frequently wash hands
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell
- Avoid indoor gatherings of more than 10 people and outdoor gatherings of more than 25 people
- Download the Brock Safety App and the Government of Canada’s COVID Alert App