A week full of events highlighting the many benefits of Brock’s Co-op Education and Work-Integrated Learning opportunities will begin Monday, March 19.
Run by Co-operative Education and Work-Integrated Learning Canada (CEWIL) in partnership with Brock’s Co-op and Experiential Education teams, National Co-op and WIL Week encourages current students to show pride in their program, while also providing information for those who are thinking of pursuing co-op or experiential studies.
The week will feature daily events and activities, including:
- Daily Tweet for a Treat social media contests
- A Master of Business Administration and Master of Public Accounting co-op employer panel
- A business card draw
- Accounting co-op employer mock interviews
- The Co-op Recognition and Celebration Luncheon
- An interactive Co-op post-it board
To learn more about the Co-op Education and Work-Integrated Learning events running from March 19 to 23, visit Brock’s National Co-op and WIL Week website.