We’re kicking off the new year with a new Instagram contest!
Share your favourite picture that shows what you love about your Brock humanities major for a chance to win.
What makes your major the best? What’s been the highlight of your experience so far? Get creative and show us what it means to be in your program!
We’ll be announcing the winner at the humanities major fair on January 25, 2017. Will you be going home with the grand prize?
Enter on Instagram by January 20, 2017!
Official contest rules:
- Follow @brockhumanities on Instagram.
- Posts must be tagged with @brockhumanities and #brockhumanitiesmajor and include a brief caption mentioning the participant’s major.
- Photos will be judged on creativity and how well they reflect the major.
- Photos must be the original work of the student submitting.
- Contest is open to all humanities majors at Brock University.
- Entries must be posted on Instagram by 11:59pm Friday, January 20th, 2017. Contest officially starts Monday, January 16th 9:00am, but early submissions are welcome.
- Winning entry will be selected by staff from the Faculty of Humanities office.
- Winner will be announced at the humanities major event on January 25th, 2017.
- By participating in the contest, you agree to release the use of your photo to Brock’s Faculty of Humanities for promotional purposes.
- The winner will be contacted by Instagram and is responsible for making arrangements with the Social Media Coordinator for picking up their prize.
- The winner may be requested to verify their status as a major in the Faculty in Humanities.
- Prizes not picked up by February 28th, 2017 will be considered forfeited.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.